Linda Discovers Toronto

This blog was started as a way to let my friend Linda know all of the places she needs to discover in Toronto. This is a way for me to see that someone is enjoying all my favorite places, since I no longer live there.

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Beginning

Ok, so I am in Toronto working at the Toronto Summer Institute. I lived in Toronto for almost 10 years and loved every minute of it. One of my jobs at the Institute is "Concierge" because I know the city inside and out, and if I don't know about something I want to find out about it. So I talking to Linda, (who is a new resident in this wonderful city, from the US no less). I keep making references to all of these great places in this wonderful city. She has no clue what I am talking about half the time. We are both working on the Institute and I don't have time to take to her to all these great places and I now live in the US. So, this blog is my way of sending her out to all of these great places. Her job is to go to them and take a photo of herself in front of the place and post it to this blog along with comments of her experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home